New Property Spotlight
TWS has picked up a portfolio of seven properties in Las Vegas for Day Porter Services and Parking Lot Sweeping.
This portfolio of Las Vegas retail properties includes:
- Centennial Center – Located in a densely populated suburb of Las Vegas known as Centennial Hills, this center is near downtown and the world famous Las Vegas Strip. It is anchored by Home Depot, Michaels, Ross, Office Max, Party City, and Petco.
- Lowe’s Plaza – Also located in Centennial Hills, this center is near downtown and the North Las Vegas Airport. Anchored by Lowe’s, other tenants include Starbucks, T-Mobile and FedEx Office.
- Centennial Gateway – Anchored by Sportsman’s Warehouse, 24 Hour Fitness, and a Fresh & Easy Market, this retail center is located in Centennial Hills, one of the fastest growing areas of Las Vegas.
- Rampart Commons – This center is situated within one of the most affluent retail trade areas in the Las Vegas metro area. Its tenants include Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Ann Taylor, Talbots, Chico’s, and PF Chang’s.
- Cannery Corner – Located in North Las Vegas, Nevada, the center is close to the Las Vegas Strip and Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Cannery Corner is shadow anchored by Lowe’s and Sam’s Club. Tenants include Chipotle, Five Guys, Jamba Juice and Famous Dave’s.
- Eastgate Plaza – This retail center in Henderson, Nevada, is part of a retail corridor that includes The Galleria at Sunset, a 1.1 million SF mall. The plaza is anchored by Walmart, 99 Cent Only, Party City, and Payless Shoes.
- Eastern Beltway Center – This Las Vegas property is near McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. It is anchored by Sam’s Club, Walmart, Home Depot, Ross, Office Max, Petco, and Home Consignment Center.
TWS Facility Services is quickly expanding throughout the Southwest United States because of our stellar service. Want to find out why property managers are trusting us with entire portfolios? Contact a sales representative to receive free information: 888-883-1915